You are invited to participate in the 2017 IEEE and IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on Information Science and Communications Technologies, ICISCT 2017 (http://www.icisct2017uz.org), which will be held November 2-4, 2017 on the premises of Tashkent University of Information Technologies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
ICISCT 2017 is technically co-sponsored and organized by Uzbekistan regional IEEE Communications society chapter and the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The conference invites high-quality recent research results in the areas of Electronic commerce, Home and Health networking, Mobility and Mobile Payment, Broadband access, satellite services, 5G in rural communications, cloud computing, Smart grids, Big data analysis, Cyber security, Internet-of-Things IOT, Mobile and Wireless Communications, optical communications and networking, architectures, protocols, planning and design, management and operation, simulation and performance modeling. ICISCT2017 conference is the application of the next generation of information and communications technologies on Education, Telemedicine, Finance and Economy, Social Science, Business and Government.
ICISCT2017 seeks to address and capture highly innovative and state of the art research, both theoretical and practical, and work in the area of information and communications technologies, including computer science, library science, artificial intelligence, mathematical programming, and theory of problem solving. Contributions are invited on all topics of information and communications technologies.
The Conference will provide an environment for interdisciplinary discussions through following but not limited topics:
- ISCT in Disaster Recovery and Management in Rural Areas
- ISCT in Health Service Development and Management
- ISCT in Cloud Computing
- ISCT in Cyber Security
- ISCT in Business, Finance and Economy
- ISCT in Governance and Government Policy
- ISCT in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences
- ISCT in Medicine and Health Care
- ISCT in Big Data Management and Application
- Mobile Communications and Mobility
- Mobile Planet • Internet-of-Things IOT
- Smart Grid Communications
- Impact of 4G and 5G on Rural Communications
- Green Communications
- Game Theory and its Application
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Cognitive Green Radio Communications
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Simulation, Modeling and Analysis and Performance Evaluations
- Network Management and Services
- Health Care and Home Networking
- E- and M- Commerce
- Satellite Communications Systems
- Internet and IP Telephony and IPV6
- Nano-photonics and Bio-photonics
- Quality of Service and Traffic Management and Characterization
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Internet Applications
- Application of Information and Communications Technologies
- Design of Smart Cities and Social Networking
We are soliciting original papers describing the state-of-the-art research, development and experimentation in the areas of information science and communications technologies. Paper submission instructions are given: http://www.icisct2017uz.org
Papers should be written in English and should preferably follow the instructions in Templates http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Elsevier publishing house will be receiving all the titles of the accepted papers from ICISCT2017 conference for inclusion in its databases. The identification numbers, the IEEE catalog number and ISBN and ISSN will be assigned to ICISCT2017 accepted papers.
Paper Submissions Deadline: September 5, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance Date: September 25, 2017
Final Camera Ready Paper Submission Date: September 30, 2017
108, Amir Temur Str., Tashkent, Uzbekistan. TUIT, building C, room 343.
Tel : (+99871) 2350900, (+99871) 23886512, (+99871) 2386443
Javlon Abdujalilov, TUIT, Head of International Department, email@example.com
Prof Dr. Guy Omidyar Guy.Omidyar@ieee.org