Head of the Department:
Iminova Nargizaxon Akramovna
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Economics was established in 1971 as a result of the division of the Department of “Political Economy” into two independent departments. Initially, the faculty was called "Economics, planning and management of communications enterprises." The department was headed by H.S. Mansirev in 1971-1974.
In 1974-1986, the department was headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor VG Butkeyev, and in 1986-1991 the department was headed by Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor O.Ye. Yakovlev.
From 1991 to 2011, the department was headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences Associate Professor T.M. Butkeyeva.
In 1996, due to the establishment of a new faculty in the field of economics - the Faculty of Engineering and Economics by the order of the Ministry of Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 20, 1996 №175, the department of "Economics of Communications" was separated from the department.
On December 13, 2002, by the order of the rector of the University, the department was renamed as “Department of Economics”.
In 2012-2013, the “Department of Economics" was headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences Sh.E.Sindarov
In accordance with the requirements of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 26, 2013 No. PP-1942 to improve the system of training in the field of information and communication technologies Tashkent University of Information Technologies has started enrolling students in the new direction and specialty "Economics and Management in the field of ICT" from the 2013-2014 academic year. In 2013, the department was renamed as "Economics in the field of ICT."
In 2013-2016, the department was headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences S.P. Achilova, and from September 4, 2016 to October 10, 2016, the department was headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences H.A. Kobulov.
From October 12, 2016 until now the department has been managing by the candidate of economic sciences, associate professor N.A. Iminova.
Teachers of the department participate in seminars and international, national scientific-technical and scientific-methodological conferences on issues related to the scientific theme of the department. In addition, teachers of the department regularly publish scientific articles in national and foreign journals.
Education field of BACHELORS:
Economics and management in ICT sphere
Digital Economy (by industries and sectors) networks and industries
Specialists of MASTER degree:
FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE TAUGHT AT THE DEPARTMENT:
- Principles of accounting
- Assessing organizational risks
- Applied econometrics
- National and international economy
- Tax and taxation
- Pricing theory
- Insurance case
- Economics (BGUIR)
- Economics of investment project (BGUIR)
- Industry 4.0
- Practical econometrics
- Estimating business
- Analyzing and modeling business
- Developing processes and mechanisms of digital economics
PROFESSOR TEACHERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Iminova Nargizaxon Akramovna - PhD, head of the department
- Xo’jayev Jamol Ismatullayevich - (PhD) senior teacher
- Akramova Gulnora Abduvoxidovna - senior teacher
- Bababekova Nargiza Baxtiyarovna - senior teacher.
- Xudaynazarova Dilorom Xayrullaevna - senior teacher
- Xasanova Nigora Asqarovna - senior teacher
- Mirzaraximova Aziza Azimdjanovna - senior teacher
- Zuxurova Nargiza Abdusattarovna -assistant
- Babahanova Dildora Rustamovna -assistant
SCIENTIFIC-METHODOLOGICAL WORKS OF THE DEPARTMENT TEACHERS
- Iminova N.A., Xasanova N.A., –textbook of “Theory of pricing” 2020
- Akramova G.A., Muxamadalieva N.B.,– textbook of “Economics” 2020
- Akramova G.A., Muxamadalieva N.B.,– textbook of “Economics of project investment” 2020
- Muxamadalieva N.B., Akramova G.A., Zuxurova N.A. – textbook of “Accounting principles” 2020
- Turaev Sh.Sh.,Toshev F.Z., Xasanova N.A., – textbook of “tax and taxation”
- Muxamadalieva N.B., Akramova G.A., – textbook of “Microeconomics”
- Sindarov Sh.E., Xudaynazarova D.X., – textbook of “Economics” 2019
- K.Iminov, M.T.Butabaev, N.A.Iminova – textbook of “Digital economics” 2019 y.
- Kuchkarov T.S., A.Eshmuradov, Xudaynazarova D.X.,- textbook of “Econometrics” 2019
- Maxkamov B.Sh.,- “Monography” 2021
- Turaev Sh.Sh.- “Monography” 2021
SCIENTIFIC-INNOVATION PROJECTS DEVELOPED IN THE DEPARTMENT
“Transfer the use of U.S. University Master's program technology at TUIT” Project manager: t.f.n. K.A.Tashev. Project value: 140 000 USD