ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS AT Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi
- Foreign citizens are admitted to study at Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (TUIT) on a paid contract basis, with the exception of cases provided for by international, intergovernmental and interdepartmental agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as agreements reached between TUIT and foreign universities.
- Foreign citizens with an education corresponding to the general secondary and secondary special are admitted to the bachelor’s program of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
- Foreign citizens with a bachelor’s degree are admitted to the master’s degree programs of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
- Foreign citizens willing to study at TUIT have to submit all documents directly to the University.
List of Documents and Date of Submission
- Submission of documents is implemented from June 20 to August 1, 2022.
- Documents are submitted by the email: email@example.com
- Scanned version of the passport (in PDF format).
- A scanned version of the certificate, diploma indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained from them. For master`s degree, a scanned version of a bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) obtained.
- Photo size 3.5×4.5 (in JPEG format).
University Admission Procedure
- Foreign citizens willing to study at bachelor’s or master`s degree of TUIT are interviewed by the Selection commission members in their chosen field of education or specialty.
- The interview will be held in the first or second half of August in the Russian or Uzbek or English languages online.
- Scholarship for foreign students is not offered.
For more information: +99871 235-09-00