List of Documents and Date of Submission
- Submission of documents is implemented from June 20 to july 20, 2023.
- Documents are submitted by the email: email@example.com
- Scanned version of the passport (in PDF format).
- A scanned version of the certificate, diploma indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained from them. For master`s degree, a scanned version of a bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) obtained.
- Photo size 3.5×4.5 (in JPEG format).
University Admission Procedure
- Foreign citizens willing to study at bachelor’s or master`s degree of TUIT are interviewed by the Selection commission members in their chosen field of education or specialty.
- The interview will be held in the first or second half of August in the Russian or Uzbek or English languages online.
- Scholarship for foreign students is not offered.
For more information: +99871 235-09-00