TASHKENT UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NAMED AFTER MUHAMMADA AL-KHOREZMIY
ADMISSION DETAILS ABOUT THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022.
As the process of entering reception is began, it is organized the call-center for Admission to Tashkent university of information technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi in the aim of quick answer to the interested questions on enrolling process to the educational period of 2021-2022.
The citizens may call to the next given call numbers and get the answers for interesting questions.
For full-time bachelor education:
For correspondence education and master programm:
For TUIT-BSUIR joint faculty of information technologies:
On the issues of submitting documents to the Nurafshon branch of the Tashkent region:
Regarding the reception of documents of foreign citizens:
The working-times of call center:
From Monday to Saturday from 9.00 till 17.00
DEAR ENTRANTS !
The Joint Faculty of Information Technologies TUIT-BSUIR (JFIT TUIT-BSUIR) is recruiting applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year for training in undergraduate educational programs:
- Information technology software;
- Programmable mobile systems;
- Artificial Intelligence.
Acceptance of documents will be carried out ONLINE (around the clock) after the approval of the acceptance quotas. The start of accepting documents will be announced later. Follow the announcements on the website https://tuit.uz and our telegram channel https://t.me/pksf2021 .
For the convenience of tracking ads, our telegram channel has been created: https://t.me/pksf2021 .
Conditions of entrance examinations.
The main condition for the selection of applicants when organizing the competition is the level of proficiency in Russian. The selection is carried out on the basis of the results of entrance examinations - a written test of the level of proficiency in the Russian language (with elements of mathematics, physics and computer science).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS AT Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi
- Foreign citizens are admitted to study at Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (TUIT) on a paid contract basis, with the exception of cases provided for by international, intergovernmental and interdepartmental agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as agreements reached between TUIT and foreign universities.
- Foreign citizens with an education corresponding to the general secondary and secondary special are admitted to the bachelor’s program of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
- Foreign citizens with a bachelor’s degree are admitted to the master’s degree programs of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
- Foreign citizens willing to study at TUIT have to submit all documents directly to the University.
List of Documents and Date of Submission
- Submission of documents is implemented from June 20 to July 20, 2020.
- Documents are submitted by the email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scanned version of the passport (in PDF format).
- A scanned version of the certificate, diploma indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained from them. For master`s degree, a scanned version of a bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) obtained.
- Photo size 3.5×4.5 (in JPEG format).
University Admission Procedure
- Foreign citizens willing to study at bachelor’s or master`s degree of TUIT are interviewed by the Selection commission members in their chosen field of education or specialty.
- The interview will be held in the first or second half of August in the Russian or Uzbek or English languages online.
Terms of Payment
- Tuition fee for study at Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi by foreign citizens is made in national currency (Uzbek sums). Payment can be made separately for each semester.
- Full-time study is 1 500 USD at the rate of the State Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Part-time (Extramural) learning is 1 300 USD at the rate of the State Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Scholarship for foreign students is not offered.
1. PRESIDENTCIAL DECREE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN “ON THE PARAMETERS OF STATE ORDER FOR ADMISSION TO THE HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN IN ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022»
2. ADMISSION QUOTES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
A. FULL – TIME EDUCATION
B. PART –TIME EDUCATION
C. MASTER'S DEGREE
3. ADVANCED VIDEO GUIDE FOR REGISTRATION VIA THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE STATE TEST CENTER --> https://dtm.uz/post/view/ro-yxatdan-o-tish-bo-yicha-videoqo-llanma
4. ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICANTS --> https://my.gov.uz/ru/service/259
5. DISLOCATION OF BUILDINGS IN WHICH TESTS WILL BE ORGANIZED --> https://dtm.uz/post/view/binolar-ro-yxati
6. BENEFITS GIVEN TO APPLICANTS --> https://dtm.uz/page/imtiyozlar
7. VIDEO INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO WORK WITH THE ANSWER SHEET (VIDEO) --> https://dtm.uz/post/view/javoblar-varaqasi-bilan-ishlash-bo-yicha-qo-llanma-video
8. GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS (VIDEO) --> https://dtm.uz/post/view/abituriyentlar-uchun-yo-riqnoma-video
9. PASSING GRADE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
10. ADMISSION DETAILS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021 --> https://dtm.uz/page/2019_2020
11. ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM FOR ENTERING MASTER'S DEGREE IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS --> http://magistr.edu.uz/