1. General information about admission
- Terms of acceptance of documents: from June 15 to July 15, 2019
- The time of testing: July - August
- The work schedule of the selection committee: Monday - Saturday (9: 00-18: 00)
- Telephone number of the selection committee: (95) 142-10-55
2. Documents provided by applicants to the admission committee:
- The civil passport;
- Original copy of secondary or specialized secondary education;
In addition, the applicant personally documents the passport and the application for military service.
Statement indicating the direction of education, language and form of education;
Through the system for accepting electronic applications of the university's admissions office, applicants can submit electronic applications via the Internet.
MUROJAATLAR UCHUN UNIVERSITET CALL-CENTER TELEFON RAQAMLARI:
5.O'zbekiston Respublikasi Qurolli Kuchlari harbiy xizmatchilari farzandlarining kvota asosida respublika oliy ta'lim muassasalariga o'qishga kirishi uchun tavsiyanomalar berish tartibi to'g'risidagi nizomni tasdiqlash haqida
6. Abituriyentlar uchun qabul jarayonlariga oid ma'lumotlar:
7. The process of admission to the admissions office and advice
- Monitoring of admission
- Timetable of consultations
8. Information about educational laboratories in the field of specialization of entrants
- Laboratory of computer engineering. IT Service
- Laboratory of mobile communication technology
- Laboratory of television technologies
- Digital television laboratory
- Laboratory of Programming Technology
- Laboratory of Informatization and Library Science
- Laboratory of Telecommunication Technologies
- Multimedia and Video Conferencing Laboratory
- Laboratory of postal communication technology
- Laboratory of Vocational Education and Electronic Library
- Laboratory of Electronics and Circuit Engineering
- Laboratory of optical communication basics
- Information Security Laboratory
- Laboratory of Antenna Devices
9. Information on the location of buildings in which tests are conducted
- Test trials for full-time, special correspondence and evening (shift) training are held annually in two shifts July - August. The first shift begins at 08:00, the second shift at 15:00.
- After the beginning of test, applicants are not allowed on the territory of the building.
- Applicants participate in the test according to the date and time indicated in the applicant's admission.
- The assigned dates for students are unchangeable, the entrants' participation for the test at other time is not allowed.
- Testing is conducted in pavilions and additionally on the territory of national exhibitions of Uzexpomarkaz in Tashkent, as well as other large-capacity buildings, in the regional centers - in the premises of the Olympic Reserve colleges and other large-capacity buildings.