On April 18, the Director of the Masters Department of the St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications named after Bonch-Bruyevich, Alexander Nikolaevich Buchatsky and the head of the department of vocational guidance and pre-university training of this university Tatyana Viktorovna Drobin visited the Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
During the meeting, the following issues of further cooperation were discussed:
- exchange programs between universities, internships, training in the masters of St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications;
- cooperation between the media center of Faculty of Television Technologies of TUIT and the media center SPbGUT (within the framework of the ASM concept);
- the organization of short-term retraining courses for teachers, seminars for scientific researchers; admission to the bachelor and masters SPbGUT;
- joint training programs (development of 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 double degree programs);
- organization of interuniversity exhibitions of student development, master classes, competitions; professional development of university teachers and master classes;
- implementation of joint research projects under the Erasmus + program.
After the negotiations, representatives of the St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications visited the TUIT media center, which is scheduled to open in near future.
It should be noted that TUIT at the University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi, at the suggestion of Bonch-Bruyevich St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, became a member of the Association of Student Media Centers of the Russian Federation.
TUIT Press Service