A new and modern direction of education has been opened at the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan!
In accordance with the modern demands, the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan has opened a new direction of "Information Security Management" in bachelor's and master's degrees.
OBJECTIVES. The rapid development of high technology requires the rational use of available information, as well as the study of sorting out false and misleading messages, as well as common sense to protect the user from any form of cyber threats.
Comprehensive knowledge and skills in the following disciplines are formed in the field of education:
- Mathematical modeling of information technology and processes;
- Information systems and networks;
- Security Theory;
- Information security in a virtual system;
- Programming technologies and methods;
- Information security management;
- Rules for working with information sources;
- Media Psychology and Sociology;
- Cybersecurity processes and technologies;
- Religious studies, Islamic studies and others.
The Graduates of this direction can work in the following organizations and institutions:
- Ministry Information and Mass Communications;
- Committee on Religious Affairs;
- Departments of the Internal Affairs Ministry;
- Uzbekistan Islamic Civilization Center;
- Muslims' department of Uzbekistan and its structural territorial subdivisions;
- Cybersecurity Center;
- General secondary, secondary special vocational education, public administration and its territorial divisions;
- Non-governmental and public organizations.
Proposal. We invite applicants interested in information and communication technologies, as well as socio-political, religious and educational knowledge and foreign languages to apply for this new direction.
Opportunity. In the 2020/2021 academic year, it is planned to enroll a totally 25 students in the field of "Information Security Management". Of these, 12 students will have the opportunity to study on the basis of governmental grants.