Head of the department:
Ulyanova Natalya Valentinovna
About the department
Training scientific and pedagogical personnel is the next level of higher education, which is implemented according to the decree number 4456 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on July 24, 2012, on further developing the systems of training skilled scientific and pedagogical personnel and conducting their attestation, and the decree number 365 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on December 28, 2012, on measurements for further development of postgraduate education and conduction of attestation of skilled scientific and pedagogical personnel.
The most important task of the department is to provide all the necessary conditions for doctorates so that they can acquire deep theoretical knowledge in their chosen field, and adequately formalize their personal work.
Other tasks of the department include the following:
- introduce and apply the decrees of the government, the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other directive offices;
- organize the admission of senior and independent researchers on a competitive basis, and send them to scientific enterprises and institutions of higher education;
- organize the confirmation of scientific topics of the dissertations of senior and independent researchers.
The head is responsible for supervising the department.
The head of the department works under Vice Rector for Scientific Affairs of the university and is employed or removed by the Rector's order.
The staff of the department observe the following regulations during their work:
- Legislation in practice (during their personal work and legalizations);
- Decrees and decisions of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Legislation on admission for postgraduate studies;
- The statute of the university.