Head of the department:
Ganiyev Abduxalil Abdujalilovich
"Provide information security" ( "Information Security") department, was organized in September 2006 for the purpose of highly qualified personnel in sphere "Information Security" education and graduate majors by professor M. M. Karimov and the department was headed by professor M. M. Karimov until 2010 then, Ph.D S.Yu.Yusupov was headed. In formation of the department of educational-methodological and scientific-research works prof. M. M. Karimov, teachers D. G. Abdullayev, K. A. Tashev made a significant contribution.
On September 3, 2013, Ph.D Durdona Yakubjanovna Irgasheva has been appointed head of the department.
A number of years the staffs of the department teach to master students subjects such as "Internet Security", "Digital forensics", "Practical Methods of cryptanalysis," to bachelors "Information Security", "Information theory and coding", "Information security of computer systems and networks" "Encryption methods", "Information security in wireless networks ", "Cryptographic protocols". The department has conducted training science teachers by a series of lectures, training guidelines, including, in 2008, by prof.S. K. Ganiyev, prof.M.M.Karimov and Ph.D K. A. Tashev in cyrillic and latin script, a book "Information security" was published.
Regular in department science and technology development coordination committee and Ministry of Uzbekistan Republic information technology and communications development projects financed by the applied and fundamental and economic agreements, including the 2014 and 2015 years, 3 fundamental, 2 and 2 Works of economic contract, and more than $ 200 million per year for the creation of methods and means for the protection of information in the information and communication systems is being devoted to research. Department, a group of senior researchers and freelance researchers in this scientific-research work, closely linked to doctoral dissertations, are prepare. In 2014 O. U. Xolmuradov and A. A. Vorisov were graduated the Institute of scientific research and today the professors of the department A. A. Abduraxmanov, N. B. Nasrullayev studying at the Institute of scientific-research on stages 1 and 2, also D. Ya. Irgasheva K. A. Tashev and Sh.R.G'ulomov doctoral dissertations on scientific-research work at the department as independent researchers.
On August 29, 2016 the Council of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies amended by the decision 1(661), on base "Computer Engineering" faculty on the basis department of "Information Security" organized a new "Information Security" faculty and "Information Security" department changed to "Provide Information Security" department.
In this regard, on September 3, 2016 "Provide information security" department Ph.D Ganiev Abdukhalil Abdujalilovich was appointed head of the department.
Currently, the teachers of the department teach master students of "Digital forensics" and "Information theory and coding", and to students of bachelor "Information Security", "Pest Applications", "Information security and risk management", "Information technology security items" and " Information rights and protection methods of software development tools ", "Network security ", "Audit of information systems", "Mobile security" , "Operating system security" , "Attack incidents and reaction", "Perversion and protection principles", "Web application security".
Computer Engineering ( "Information Security")
Information Security ("Information, Communication Technologies and services")
Computer Engineering ("Information Security, Cryptography and Cryptanalysis")
- Information Security
- Information security and risk management
- Information technology security items
- Information rights and protection methods of software development tools
- Network Security
- Audit information systems
- Mobile Security
- Operating system security
- Intrusion incident and response
- Damaged and protection principles
- Web Application Security
- Information Theory and Coding
- Digital forensics.
THE PROFESSORS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Ganiev Abdukhalil Abdujalilovich - head of the department, MD, associate professor.
- Ganiev Salim Karimovich MD, professor
- Yusupov Sobirjon Yusupjanovich- MD, Associate Professor
- Kuckarov Taxir Anvarovich- MD, Associate Professor
- Shamshieva Barno Maxmudjonovna assistant
- Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboevich assistant
- Babamuhamedov Baxtiyor Avazovich assistant
- Yusupov Bahodir Karamatovich assistant
- NazirovAvaz Abdumajidovich assistant
- Zakirov Adil Yoqubjon ugli assistant
- Abdumalikov Akmal Abduxoliq ugli assistant
- Karabaev Eldar Alijonovich assistant
- Bekmirzayev Obidjon Nuraliyevich assistant
- Khakimov Aziz assistant
Currently, there are 1 professor, 3 lecturers, 10 assistant professors pedagogic and scientific research works in department. 14 are taught by teachers of the department, the department of science for the work program and lecture notes. In Department 5330500-Computer Engineering ("Information Security") and 5330300 - Information Security ( "Information and Communication Technologies and services") in areas of education students are enrolled.
A.A. Abdurakhmanov senior scientific worker of the institute of 3-stage, N. B. Nasrullayev 2-stage, in addition to D.Ya.Irgasheva K.A.Tashev and Sh.R.G'ulomov independent research as a doctoral dissertation research works..
APPLICABLE STATE AND FOREIGN GRANTS (FUNDAMENTAL, APPLIED AND INNOVATIVE PROJECTS) IN DEPARTMENT OF "PROVIDE INFORMATION SECURITY"
- №F-0419 "Information Security Criteria and indicators of the system to study the problems of formalization"Ganiev S.K. - Project Manager
- №A5-063 "Development firewall and method of monitoring in information communication systems"Ganiev S.K. - Project Manager
- A5-061 "Increase the level of "Electronic government" on base effective single identification technology"Kuchkarov T.A. - Project Manager
SCIENTIFIC WORKS OF DEPARTMENT
- Ganiev S.K., Karimov M.M., Tashev K.A., Information Security textbook for students of higher educational institution.
- Kuckarov T.A. Shamshiyeva B.M. Information security in computer systems and networks to carry out the laboratory work.
- Tashev K.A., Irgasheva D.Ya. and Nasrullayev N.B. Cryptographic protocols to conduct practical training manual.
- Babamuhamedov B.A. Yusupov B.K. Information security software to perform laboratory work.
PROFESSORS AND TEACHERS AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHERS IN AN ARTICLE PUBLISHED LIST
- Gulomov Sh.R., Nasrullaev N.B., Imamaliyev A. T. - "Approach to Implementation of software and hardware control system activity Protection." TUIT, TUIT news (Vestnik) (3 (31)) 2014.
- Gulomov Sh.R., Nasrullaev N.B., Yusupov B.K. - "Tools of protection towns functioning communication networks from external attacks." TUIT, TUIT news (Vestnik) (4 (32)) 2014yil.
- Gulomov Sh.R., and Abduaziz Abdurakhmanov, Nurbek Nasrullaev. "Design Method and Monitoring Special Traffic Filtering under Developing Electronic Government". International Journal of Emerging Technology Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Journal), Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2015.
OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- South Korea universities (KAIST, Inha)
- Germany (Dresden Technical University)
- US (Webster University)
- France (Montebilard Technological University)
- Russia's leading universities
RELATIONS WITH THE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Information Security Center