Head of the department:
Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboyevich
In September 2006, under the leadership of Professor M.M. Karimov, in order to train highly qualified personnel in the direction of bachelors and Master’s programs “Information Security” was created the Department of "Information Security" at Tashkent University of Information Technologies.
In the formation and development of educational-methodical and research work at the department professor Ganiev S.K., professor Karimov M.M., PhD, Associate Professor Ganiev A.A., Ph.D., Associate Professor Yusupov S.Yu., Ph.D., Associate Professor. Tashev K.A., Professor, D.Sc. Irgasheva D.Ya., senior teacher Abdullaev D.G. made a significant contribution.
Until 2010, the department was headed by Professor M.M. Karimov; 2010-2013, Ph.D, Associate Professor Yusupov S.Y; 2013-2016 Professor, D.Sc
D.Ya.Irgasheva; 2016-2021, Ph.D, Associate Professor A.A. Ganiev.
For many years, teachers of the department have been teaching master's students all major subjects such as "Information Theory and Coding", "Business Continuity and Emergency Recovery", "Scientific Research Methodology", "Information Intelligence Protection Systems", "Computer Forensics", for undergraduate students "Information Security", “Fundamentals of Cyber Security”, “Cyber Law and Cyber Ethics”, “Introduction to Information Security Risk Management”, “Cyber Security Policy”, “Organizational and Technical Methods of Information Protection”, “Information Theory and Coding”, “Cloud Computing Security”, “Hardware and Software for Information Protection”, “Malware”, “Cyber Security Engineering”, “Network Security”, “Information System Auditing”, “Incidents attack and Response”, “Web Application Security”, “Computer Systems and Information Security in Networks”, “Methods of Cryptography”, “Information Security in Wireless Networks”, “Cryptographic Protocols”.
A number of books of lectures, teaching aids were published by professors and teachers at the department, including in 2021 Gulomov Sh.R., Nasrullaev N.B., Shirinov L., Sayfullev Sh.B. published the book "Audit of information systems" in the Latin alphabet, methodological recommendations "Audit of information systems" by Ganiev A.A., Azizova Z.I.
In addition, Ganiev S.K., Karimov M.M., Tashev K.A. released a book on “Information security” for university students, Ganiev S.K., Gulomov Sh.R., Kuchkarov T.A., Shamshieva B.M. on the subject "Information in computer systems and networks" methodical instructions for conducting laboratory classes, as well as, Tashev K.A., Irgasheva D.Y., Nasrullaev N.B. on the subject "Cryptographic protocols" methodical instructions for conducting practical classes were published.
The department has invested 100 million sums from 2020, including practical and fundamental projects funded by international organizations. UZS BVF4-023 “Study of problems of incident and cyber-attack management in distributed information and communication systems” fundamental project. A group of senior researchers and independent researchers of the department are preparing doctoral dissertations on topics related to this research work (Ph.D).
Currently, Fayziyeva D.S., Bekmirzayev O.N., Imomaliyev O.T., Yuldasheva N.S., Kadirov Z.Z. are scientific workers, in addition Haydarov E., Shamshieva B.M., Azizova Z.I. are independent researchers as Ph.D research works. In addition, as independent researchers, Gulomov Sh.R., Nasrullaev N.B. (Doctor of Science) conducts research work on doctoral dissertations.
According to the Resolution of the Council of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies dated August 29, 2016 No 1 (661) on the basis of the Department of "Information Security" of the faculty of "Computer Engineering" was established a new faculty and the Department of "Providing Information Security".
Direction of education: 5330300 - Information security (by industry)
Direction of education: 60610300 - Information security (by industry)
Specialty: 5А330302 - Information security
Specialty: 70610302- Information security
TEACHING DISCIPLINES AT THE DEPARTMENT:
- Basics of Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Information Security Risk Management
- Network security
- Threat intelligence technology
- Open-source operating system security
- Computer forensics
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Application of intelligent tools to protect information
- Machine learning in cybersecurity
- Information Theory and Coding
- Methodology of scientific research
THE PROFESSORS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboevich - D., Head of the Department, Associate professor;
- Ganiev Salim Karimovich - Sc. professor
- Kuhkarov Tokhir Anvarovich - D., Associate professor
- Ganiev Abdukhalil Abdujalilovich - D., Associate professor
- Samarov Khusniddin Kamardinovich - D., Associate professor
- Shamshieva Barno Makhmudjonovna - Senior Teacher
- Azizova Zarina Ildarovna - Senior Teacher
- Fayzieva Dilsora Salimovna - Senior Teacher
- Sayfullaev Sherzod Bakhtiyor Ugli - Assistant
- Usmanbaev Doniyor Shukhratovich - Assistant
- Khaidarov Elshod Dilshod Ugli - Assistant
- Shirinov Bobir Botir Ugli - Assistant
- Shukurov Orzukul Pardaevich - Trainee Teacher
- Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboevich D., Associate professor
- Ganiev Abdukhalil Abdujalilovich D., Associate professor
- Botirov Fayzullajon Bakhtiyorovich D., Associate professor
- Zokirov Odiljon Yokubjon ugli D., Associate professor
- Abdullaev Dilmurod Gulomovich Senior Teacher
- Bemirzaev Obidjon Nuralievich Senior Teacher
- Karimov Madjit Malikovich Sc. professor
- Sagatov Miraziz Vorisovich Sc. professor
- Kadirov Mir-Khusan Mirulatovich D., Associate professor
- Turapov Sherzod Nurmatovich D., Associate professor
- Shirinov Laziz Tohirovich Assistant
- Ким Кристина Ruslanovna Trainee Teacher
Currently, the department has 3 professor, 8 Associate professors, 5 senior teachers, 5 assistants, 2 teachers-trainees. Professors and teachers of the department have prepared working programs and texts of lectures on 11 subjects taught at the department.
APPLICABLE STATE AND FOREIGN GRANTS (FUNDAMENTAL, APPLIED AND INNOVATIVE PROJECTS) AT DEPARTMENT "PROVIDING INFORMATION SECURITY"
- Central Asia University Partnerships Program_UniCEN “Accreditation, Assessment, and Improving Student Outcomes” _USA (2020-2021).
- ERASMUS+ programme: project “Developing services for Individuals with Disabilities”(DECIDE)-598661-EPP-1-2018-1-RO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP (2019-2022).
- ERASMUS+ programme: project “Modernization of Higher Education in Central Asia through New Technologies”(HiEdTech)-598092-EPP-1-2018-1-BG-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP (2019-2022).
- BVF4-023 “Research of problems of management of incidents and cyber attacks in distributed information and communication systems.” (2017-2020).
- №A5-063 " Development of a complex method of inter-screen shielding and monitoring in information and communication systems” (2015-2017).
- №A5-061 "Improving the security of the E-government system based on effective technology of unified identification” (2015-2017).
SCIENTIFIC WORKS OF DEPARTMENT
- Gulomov, F.B.Botirov, Z.I.Azizova. “Attack incidents and response to it” (textbook). -T .: Aloqachi Publishing House, Tashkent-2021
- Yu.Yusupov, A.A.Ganiev, O.Bekmirzaev. "Hacking and protection of computer systems and network" (textbook). -T .: Aloqachi Publishing House, Tashkent-2021
- R.Gulomov, Z.I.Azizova, F.B.Botirov. "Attack incidents and response to it" (textbook). Aloqachi Publishing House, Tashkent-2021
- R.Gulomov, N.B.Nasrullaev, L.T.Shirinov, Sh.B.Sayfullaev. Audit of information systems: Textbook // Aloqachi Publishing House, Tashkent-2021, 157 p.
- K.Ganiev, Z.T.Xudoykulov, N.B.Nasrullaev. "Basics of cybersecurity" (textbook). 2021, T .: “Economy-Finance”, 240 p.
- K.Ganiev, Z.T.Xudoykulov, N.B.Nasrullaev. "Basics of cybersecurity" textbook. 2021, T .: “Iqtisod-Moliya”, 240 p.
- A.Abdurakhmonov, Z.I.Azizova. Methodical manual for laboratory work on the subject " Attack incidents and reactions to it". №9 (134) 27 April 2021
- I.Azizova. Methodical manual for the implementation of practical work on the subject "Basics of cybersecurity". №10 (135) 25 May 2021
- A.Abdurakhmanov, S.Sh.Muminova, M.Sh.Agzamova. Methodical instructions on the implementation of laboratory work on the subject "Network Security". №9 (134) 27 April 2021
- G.Abdullaev, S.Sh.Muminova, M.Sh.Agzamova. Methodical instructions on the implementation of laboratory work on the subject "Organizational and technical methods of protection of information". № 7 (132) 23 February 2021
- M.Shamshieva, S.Sh.Muminova, D.Sh.Usmanbaev. Methodical instructions for laboratory work on the subject "Organizational and technical methods of information protection". №9 (134) 27 April 2021
- B.Botirov, E.D.Haydarov, L.T. Shirinov. Methodical instructions for work on the subject "Attack incidents and response to it". №9 (134) 27 April 2021
- Yusupov S.Y, Gulomov Sh.R. Nasrullayev N.B. “Digital Forensics”(in uzbek language): study guide published by “Aloqachi”, Tashkent-2020, 240 p.
- Ganiyev A.A., Azizova Z.I . “Audit of information systems”: study guide. Tashkent-2020, 124 p.
- Yusupov S.Y., Vaade V.D., Gafarov R.I., Utkurxujayeva N.I.. “Computer forensics” (practicum): study guide. Tashkent-2020
- Yusupov S.Y., Ganiyev A.A. “Hacking and protection of computer systems and networks” published by “Aloqachi”, Tashkent-2019, 232 p.
- Yusupov S.Y, Gulomov Sh.R. “Digital Forensics” (in russian language): study guide published by “Aloqachi”, Tashkent-2018, 284 p.
- Ganiyev S.K., Gulomov Sh.R. “Theory Information and Coding”: A Course Book for University Students. Published by “Aloqachi”, Tashkent-2017, 100 p.
- Ganiyev S.K., Karimov M.M., Tashev K.A. Information Security Course Book for University Students. Published by “Aloqachi”, Tashkent-2016
LIST OF PUBLISHED ARTICLES OF THE PROFESSOR-TEACHING STAFF AND RESEARCHERS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- G’ulomov Sh.R., Nasrullaev N.B., Fayzieva D.S., Maxmudov A.N. Masofaviy ta'lim tizimi ob'ektidan ruxsatsiz foydalanishning bazaviy prinsipi. Muhammad al-Xorazmiy avlodlari ilmiy-amaliy va axborot-tahliliy jurnal. № 3 (17), 2021 y., B.53-55
- K.Ganiyev, Xamidov SH.J., Olimov I.S. Analysis of machine learning methods for filtering spam messages in email services // International conference on information science and communications technologies.
– Tashkent, 2020.
- Karimov Madjit Malikovich, Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboyevich. IP-Traffic classification model based on machine learning ways. Chemical Technology, Control and Management. Volume 2020, Issue 5 Special issue 5-6, P: 123-128
- Yusupov Sabirjan Yusupdjanovich, Gulomov Sherzod Rajaboyevich. Improvement the schemes and models of detecting network traffic anomalies on computer systems. 4th International Conference on Application of information and communication technologies. 07-09 October 2020, Tashkent
- A.Ganiyev, M.M.Karimov, SH.B.Sayfullayev. Models and Methods of Corporate Information Protection System // International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 2020.
- G’ulomov Sherzod Rajaboyevich, Xoshimova Charos Saidaminovna, Ganiyeva Toxira Irkinovna, Djurayeva Shoxista Tagirovna. Analysis of Methods for Measuring Available Bandwidth and Classification of Network Traffic. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research. Volume 8. No. 6, June 2020. Indexed in Scopus. – P. 2753-2759
- R.Gulomov, N.B.Nasrullayev, D.S.Fayziyeva. Methods and intelligent mechanisms for constructing cyberattack detection components on distance-learning systems // International conference on information science and communications technologies. – Tashkent, 2020.
- B.Nasrullayev, D.S.Fayziyeva, B.M.Shamshiyeva. Improving the structure and model interaction of information processes on distance learning // International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 2020.
- B.Nasrullayev, B.M.Shamshiyeva, D.S.Fayziyeva. Processes for Detecting Information Vulnerabilities in Distance Learning Systems // International conference on information science and communications technologies. – Tashkent, 2020
- R.Gulomov, B.K.Yusupov. Models and algorithms for solving problems associated with large amounts of data in the military sphere. // International conference on information science and communications technologies. – Tashkent, 2020
- Botirov F.B. Reliable risk assessment method for effective organization of information security at enterprise // Сhemical technology. control and management 2020, №4(94), p. 64-70.
- Bekmuratov T.F., Botirov F.B., Haydarov E.D. Electronic spam filtering based on neural networks // Сhemical technology. control and management 2020, №3(93), p. 59-65.
- Sayfullayev Sh.B. Analysis of information security methods in biosystems and application of intelligent tools in information security systems // Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020: Iss. 3, Article 12.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION of department
- USA (Kent state university)
- USA (Idaho State University)
- Japan (Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology)
- South Korea universities (KAIST, INHA)
- Germany (Dresden Technical University)
- Romania (Transylvania University of Brasov)
- Russia's leading universities
COOPERATION WITH ORGANIZATIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEPARTMENT
- Joint stock company "Uzbektelecom"
- State unitary company "UNICON.UZ"
- LLC Mobilline
- State unitary enterprise "Cybersecurity Center"
- State customs committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Spanish company “CYBERGAMP”
- Italian Company “Sababa Security”
- SOFTPROM Distribution GmbH
- American company Entrust