Head of Department:
Karimov Uktam Ulugbekovich
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 24, 2018 No. 569, in connection with the transition of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al – Khwarizmi to the credit system of education in 2018-2019 academic year, the department of management of credit system of education was created.
Tasks of the department of management of credit system of education:
- Implementation of international educational standards, using the best practices and recommendations of developed countries in the field of information and communication technologies;
- Providing the University and its branches with qualified teachers;
- Improving the quality of education through the production of quality educational textbooks and teaching materials;
- Expansion of exchange programs for students, teachers and researchers with foreign universities;
- Creating a competitive environment that helps to increase the skills of teachers through the adoption of modern educational technologies and effective forms of organization of the educational process;
- Provide students with the opportunity to independently design the curriculum and ensure the transparency of the assessment of knowledge.
http://lms.tuit.uz education credit management systemhttp://cms.tuit.uz content system for distance independent education