Rector of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi:
Мakhkamov Bakhtiyor Shukhratovich
Position of the rector:
- Organizing implementation of laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees and Orders of the President, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and training;
- Ensuring the training of qualified, highly-qualified graduates capable of managing a business in a market-minded, high moral-ethical, independent way of thinking;
- Organizing preparation of highly qualified personnel on the basis of the state educational standards;
- Supplying the implementation of the tasks specified in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "National Program of Personnel Training" at TUIT;
- define competencies of all TUIT structural subdivisions, plan their activities, co-ordinate, manage, train qualified personnel for TUIT managerial positions, recruit staff, recommend and recruit staff;
- Providing material and moral incentives for employees, ensuring social protection, applying disciplinary sanctions;
- controlling the formation and effective use of TUIT revenue;
- Organizing of research work, increasing their effectiveness and widespread implementation of research results, ensuring higher education, science and industry integration;
- Creating and organizing translation and publication of textbooks and teaching materials in accordance with the Concept of the New Generation Textbook for Continuous Education;
- Organizing effective use of advanced forms of teaching and learning, including distance learning, new pedagogical and information communication technologies;
- Guiding spiritual, educational work, forming a national idea in staff and students;
- Enrollment, dismissal, restoration, compliance with internal labor discipline, admission to the university, graduate and post-trainee researchers;
- Professional development of professors and teachers;
- Organizing and providing other types of living conditions for students, trainee researchers, scientific and pedagogical staff, and ensuring their social protection;
- Ensuring constant control of the quality of the faculties and departments activity, teaching process, lectures, practical and laboratory classes, training and production practices, and other types of training;
- Organization of events aimed at identifying trends and perspectives of TUIT specialists (conduction of scientific conferences, participation in international conferences, creation of conditions for access to information space, science and technology, development of literature, information materials) , on the basis of which the state education standards, curricula, teaching literature are improved, the direction of research;
- Development of marketing services, organization of cooperation agreements for the study of demand and supply of education and specialties, graduates' actual employment analysis, targeted training of specialists;
- Development and implementation of measures to strengthen and develop the material-technical base of TUIT, guidance of the TUIT Scientific Council, improvement of the structural structure of TUIT, organization, liquidation, change of structural subdivisions;
- Development of scientific and creative contacts with foreign partners, ensuring investment and grants involvement, organization of joint ventures (departments, scientific centers, scientific researches, projects, etc.);
- Cooperate with public organizations, trusteeship boards and other similar non-governmental organizations;
- Carrying out other tasks defined by the competent authorities in the field of education management;
- Be conscientiously fulfilling your mission duties
Was born in 1985.
Nationality - Uzbek.
Higher education. In 2006 graduated Tashkent State Technical University, Bachelor in "Financial Management" international direction.
2008 graduated Tashkent University of Information Technologies, Master's degree in Management (Information and Communication technologies).
2007 served in the army.
Since 2016, Doctor of Economics (DSc 04 No. 005186).
Since 2019, Docent (03 No. 008928).
Since 2020, Professor (05 No. 003458).
2007-2013, specialist, leading specialist in the Marketing Research Department, Marketing Department at Uzdunrobita JV.
2013, teacher at the Department of Labor Economics and Management in the Tashkent branch of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
2014, Chief Specialist, Head of the Marketing, Investments and Economics of Education Department at the MHSSE Center of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2014-2015, an employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2015-2020, an engineer of the 1st category, Head of the Department for Coordination of Radio Frequency Assignments of the Center for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
From January to December 2020, Head of the Department of "Regulation of the use of the radio frequency spectrum" of the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Secretary of the Republican Council on Radio Frequencies.
Member of the Scientific Council for the specialty 08.00.10- “Labor Economics. Demography "by DSc.28.12.2017.I.16.02 at the Tashkent State Economic University, as well as a member of the Scientific Council, specialty 08.00.03 -" Industrial Economics "by DSc.29.06.2019.I.84.01. at the Institute for Forecasting and Macroeconomic Research under the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Author of more than 50 scientific papers, including. 1 monograph, 5 textbooks, more than 40 scientific articles. Scientific articles have been published in the USA, South Korea, Russia, Indonesia, India, Kazakhstan and other countries.
From January to June 2021, he worked as the first deputy head of the Center for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Makhkamov B.Sh. married, has three children.