Head of the centre:
"Uzbekistan-Korea Information Exchange Centre" under Tashkent University of Information Technologies (TUIT) was founded according to the Memorandum of Understanding signed on October 25, 2007, between TUIT and National Information Agency of Korea (NIA).
Tasks of the centre:
- administer various training courses on e-government and programming languages in order to spread ICT among students and teachers;
- invite volunteer professors from South Korean universities based on cooperation;
- organize training seminars based on academic modules of The United Nations Asian and Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN-APCICT);
- organize ICT courses of volunteer students from universities of the Korean Republic;
- administer Korean language courses for university students;
- supervise academic seminars in cooperation with professors and teachers who have been qualified at leading higher educational institutions of the Korean Republic.