Makhmudov Shukhrat Shakirovich
Foundation date: October 1, 2013
"Electronic Government" education centre under Tashkent University of Information Technologies was founded according to the Decree number 1989 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on June 27, 2013, on "measurements to further enhance national information communicatoin systems in the Republic of Uzbekistan" and the order number 366 of the State Committee of Communication, Informatization and Telecommunication of the Republic of Uzbekistan on September 30, 2013, on "establishing 'Electronic Government' education centre under Tashkent University of Information Technologies."
Tasks and functions of the centre:
- introduce the system of "Electronic government" and create the system for training and qualification of professionals from state and economic management authorities who participate in the effective use of e-government;
- formulate programs and academic plans on the introduction and usage of e-government and to put them into practice, create academic and methodological materials for improving the quality and level of training in the area;
- adapt the computer literacy of the public and business entities;
- prepare information-analytic materials and instructions on tackling the actual problems which are common in the introduction and usage of e-government;
- give feedback on scientific, organizational and methodological tasks to the attendees;
- formulate and apply the methods of organization of e-government education, its control and development;
- create a national school of preparation and qualification of personnal specialized in meeting the demands of high quality and international standars;
- formulate the study programs and academic plans on the subject of e-government system, and, if needed, give scientific and practical instructions to education institutions and centres, as well as adequate aid.
Facilities of the centre: 1 academic auditorium (40 seats), and 1 computer class (30 seats).
Ability to train in the regions: The center has the opportunity to teach in Tashkent, Samarkand, Ferghana, Khorezm, Kashkadarya regions and in Nukus city, the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
The centre offers the following courses:
|#||Name of the course||Duration||Academic hours|
|1||Usage of modern information technologies||3 days||12|
|2||Usage of modern information technologies||6 days||24|
|3||Usage of modern information technologies||9 days||36|
|1||«E-government — its trends and opportunities»||2-3 days||14|
|2||«Single interactive portal of state services — as one of the critical segments of e-government system»||2-3 days||10|
|3||"Access to open data through a single point”||2-3 days||10|
|4||"Project Management in the field of Information Technology”||9-10 days||38|
|5||"Information security”||5-6 days||22|
|6||"Information security” (in depth)||9-12 days||48|
|8||"E-commerce” (in depth)||4-5 days||20|
|9||"Enterprise resource planning - ERP”||4-5 days||20|
|10||"Business process reengineering – BPR”||3-4 days||16|
|11||"TIS "Personnel"”||5-6 days||24|
The center employs a total of 20 teachers working on an hourly basis. In 2013, 4 of our teachers, in 2014, 8 of our teachers completed a 4-month qualification courses at information technologies centre in Seoul, Korea.